JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$1100.

A customer just bought it for $900 and now it's for sale for $1100 since I just inner sleeved it for him and his plans have changed.

It's perfectly straight. Includes outer knuckles and balljoints. Appears to have low miles.

Perfect upgraded replacement if you're housing is smiling.

If you have to have pics and feel that the visual stimulation of said pictures will help determing whether it's straight or not... and or gold plated I'll be sure to post pics in a little while. For now I'll describe it for you. Looks just like you're housing.. but with a panhard riser and and plug welds running down the tubes. :thefinger: It's black in color and steel in material.

Not interested in shipping unless you set it up and all I have to do is palletize and put it on a truck when it shows up. ;)

EDIT: okay okay here are your amazing pics to see something you likely already have ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
oh crap... guess I never finished my profile.

about 3200 mi west of you.

sacramento ca. 95670 to be exact

sorry about that... I'm used to people knowing me from pirate and it still escapes me that this site is a completely different animal even though it looks the same.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Ya Phil, no one fawkin knows you here! haha
:thefinger:

·
Registered
2,339 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
not mine and not my price.... but it is what it is. better than buying a new stocker :)

seriously.. 3 people know me here. completely different world.

You should spend more time here. You're on my list for fabricators. Your wife has been in NorCal forum , giving us the 411. Was going to buggy the JK but plans have changed.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So this is the housing with no E locker, gears or axle shafts.
empty housing with diff cover. he bought it with the completely logical intention of putting it in place of his 30. bought an arb, gears, shafts, joints, outers etc.. all new.. would have been nice. Turns out that the dana 44 center section created around 1955 that stayed the same until 2006 is COMPLETELY different for 2007. You can put an rd157 35 spl arb in it w/ a little machine work and then run rcv's offset shafts... short of that if you don't have a factory locker (on back order) you're not doing anything with this axle. Another note.. if you have a non-rubi 44 rear and you think you're putting an RD157 in there w/ 35 spl shafts.. think again. The std 44 is different enough from the rubi 44 that not much is happening. At least that's what this week has taught me. So I'll be building ruffstuff 9's for it after the hemi swap. it'll go to KOH to cruise around w/ stock axles and gears.

You should spend more time here. You're on my list for fabricators. Your wife has been in NorCal forum , giving us the 411. Was going to buggy the JK but plans have changed.
right on man.. I appreciate that. I will as I get more jk work under my belt. I developed a bind free rear long arm system. I just put it on a 4 door and will do the wife's soon.

I'll get some pics up when the rig leaves.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I know who you are (from the RockZombies), I was just sayin you have what I need...just not at a price I can afford.

Free bump for ya though

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
phil I have an elocker and some 5:13s for that axle

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks man.. but it's a little too late to swap anything now. It has to go to koh and I still have a bunch of bs to do. :)

this is what it's looking like. both sway bars still hooked up w/ my rear 3 link+panhard. I think I might be the first to do it like this. should be a kit soon.

·
Registered
214 Posts
The way it reads made me think it was not for the jk because all of the stuff u can't do with it. I was asking as a question. It was just confusing.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
gotcha... no it's a JK housing.. that's what makes it hard to do normal things with. if you have a rubicon locker you have nothing to worry about. re-read it knowing it's a jk housing and it'll make more sense and keep you from making any costly purchasing mistakes.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts