JKOwners Forum banner

JK 1.5" Overland "Budget Boost" from Metalcloak

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  cmyates007 
#1 ·
We just added another offering to our growing line of JK Wrangler Suspension Systems that range from the mind-blowing Game-Changer 6Pak Edition to the beginner's True Dual Rate kits to the town-hopping Overland kits.

Introducing the Jeep JK Wrangler 1.5" Overland Lift Kit.

Truly our version of a Budget Boost.

Featuring everything you need to get a little boost of lift for your 4-Door JK, and nothing you don't.

True Dual Rate Coils combined with our Heavy Duty Overland Drop Bracket work perfectly together with the stock control arms to provide daily driver comfort and performance.

Learn more...

See less See more
#2 ·
This is nice timing... based on what I have read about the 2.5/3.5 coils, they seem to provide greater actual lift height. What would the actual lift height be for this setup? I am looking to add LT295/70R17 (33s) to my JKU but thought 2.5 might be too high.

#3 ·
Like all of our coils, that depends on what is on your rig. The stated height is representative of a fully loaded rig (aftermarket bumpers, fenders, winch, etc).

So, in this case, the 1.5" height might be closer to 2" or more on a totally stock JK.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.