JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Jersey Crew is going to Rausch Creek Oct 4-5-6. We will be camping out in the parking lot. All are welcome to join. I will be heading up there Thursday night. If you have any questions or need directions this is the thread to ask on.

Thanks

Iron Mike

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm going to request off for those three days so I can actually meet up with everyone for once if that is cool with everyone, lol.

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
I am in. My rig has been to clean

·
Registered
494 Posts
We can take care of that clean jeep real fast at Rausch Creek. lol
You obviously haven't meet Joe yet. He should be on the list of no fucks given, until it comes to water that is.

Joe it'll be good to see you able to get out and wheel

·
Registered
494 Posts
Dammit....our club is doing Bobcaygeon Ontario from the 4th-7th. I would have loved to wheel with you guys again and enjoy the fall scenery. Maybe next year. Have a great trip Crew!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
jeeper we definitely need to do something like that again. Have fun wheeling in Ontario.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm heading out there that weekend too with a group of 5 jeeps from my work. We are heading out Friday afternoon from the Brick/ toms river area if anyone wants to join our caravan. 3 of the 5 guys in our group have little off-road experience so we will be sticking to the greens.

These are my jeeps (rubi is mine, black Sahara is the wife's), see you guys there.

Erik

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Olsen I'm in brick. Keep a eye out for a yellow use to be rubi running around no doors bikini top

Tom where did everyone go. Haven't been around much but looks like crew vanished.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Olsen, I'm just in Manahawkin and was planning to leave on Friday as well. I would be happy to join in the caravan to Rausch Creek.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Olsen I'm in brick. Keep a eye out for a yellow use to be rubi running around no doors bikini top
There seem to be a lot of JKs in the area, but I don't think I've seen your Jeep yet. I'll definitely be on the look out.

Chefssvx-
Sounds good. We will finalize everything when it gets a little closer. What time are you gonna be ready to leave? Do you have work till a certain time that day?

·
Registered
51 Posts
There seem to be a lot of JKs in the area, but I don't think I've seen your Jeep yet. I'll definitely be on the look out.

Chefssvx-
Sounds good. We will finalize everything when it gets a little closer. What time are you gonna be ready to leave? Do you have work till a certain time that day?
Im actually just taking those 3 days off, so it shouldn't be a problem at all.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Tom where did everyone go. Haven't been around much but looks like crew vanished.
We have are own site now. I come back to JKO from time to time and post runs so jeeper can come and wheel with us.

Iron Mike

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm heading out there that weekend too with a group of 5 jeeps from my work. We are heading out Friday afternoon from the Brick/ toms river area if anyone wants to join our caravan. 3 of the 5 guys in our group have little off-road experience so we will be sticking to the greens.

These are my jeeps (rubi is mine, black Sahara is the wife's), see you guys there.

Erik
Nice I will have some newbie that may run with you guys. Will see who shows up to the drivers meet than go from there.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Most of us heading up Friday. I'm leaving from Blackwood area around 3-4pm if anyone want to meet up and follow

1 - 20 of 33 Posts