JKOwners Forum banner

Who's going?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who's going? I'm going up, just not sure which day. Post up if your going and when. Maybe we could fit in a ride...:bounce:

Looks like we may meet up at the Turkey Lake Service Plaza off the turnpike on Sat. morning and ride up to Ocala. More details to follow.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Not sure,, I am going out of town this weekend, and will be at Biketoberfest the next. If I'm not too tired or out of money, I might make it one day.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats funny stuff right there. Bro you know I love you like a brother but DUDE you own a Jeep and dont own a bike. ;)
I was thinking the exact same thing...that and I don't think scooters are allowed at biketober fest :thefinger:.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Ill be going to jeeptober but not to biketober, Stopped that a few years back. I'll be leaving Fri afternoon and coming back Sun. Camping at Silver River Camp

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ill be going to jeeptober but not to biketober, Stopped that a few years back. I'll be leaving Fri afternoon and coming back Sun. Camping at Silver River Camp
I just go to watch the races. I find it sad that both Biketober fest and bike week started because of motorcycle racing, and at least half the people that go now don't even know there are races going on.

I put a pic of my bike as avatar.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Going up thursday morning, staying at silverriver site 40-41 till sunday

·
Registered
78 Posts
hey Bill,
We're gonna try to leave somewhere between 8 & 9. We might take the back roads if I'm topless. The turnpike and 75 suck with no top. And by backroads, I mean 27 and 441

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.