JKOwners Forum banner
21 - 40 of 128 Posts

·
Vendor
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Orders will start shipping by the end of next week.

If you want in on the muffler pre-sale deal, be sure to get your order in soon.

·
Vendor
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Muffler pre-sale ending soon

This is the last weekend to take advantage of the Muffler Relo Pre-Order deal. Orders will ship by mid next week and the sale ends when the first orders ship.

·
Vendor
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Rubi-Tubes start shipping by the end of this week. :grinpimp:

That makes this the last week for the pre-order deal. :stirthepot:

·
Vendor
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Hard Top Saver Kit update

Hard Top Saver Kits start shipping by the end of this week. :grinpimp:

That makes this the last week for the pre-order deal. :stirthepot:

·
14ers
478 Posts
GOT IT!

The high-clearance muff relocate kit showed up today!! Looking forward to the added clearance!

Unfortunately, I will not be around tools for awhile (out-of-town) :shaking:

·
Vendor
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Looks like Mopar is thinking along the same lines, for Rubi-Rails

A customer pulled in with these today. They are very similar to the design that we're working on. Except the welds are REALLY ugly and they are in the $550 price range.

:grinpimp:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Looks like Mopar is thinking along the same lines, for Rubi-Rails

A customer pulled in with these today. They are very similar to the design that we're working on. Except the welds are REALLY ugly and they are in the $550 price range.

:grinpimp:
hey, they can be had fro quite some time now :p

·
Registered
254 Posts
Woods, whats up with the diy bumper? I think i want one, basic winch mounting capabilities, fog light mounting and tow hooks is all I need. Also interested in the exhaust. Whats the scoop?

·
Vendor
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Woods, whats up with the diy bumper? I think i want one, basic winch mounting capabilities, fog light mounting and tow hooks is all I need. Also interested in the exhaust. Whats the scoop?
I'm hoping to get a prototype, this week. But I've been hoping that for about five weeks now. I'll post pics as soon as I have it.

just hit the link and placed a pre order for the rubi tubes
am I too late?
You got lucky (well sort of) on this one. I've had a setback with the Rubi-Tubes, so the deals still good. I'll post an update as soon as I know when these will ship. :beer:

BTW, Richard (SoCalRubi) caught a little rattler on Saturday. I'm sure they'll post pics on the tails and trails section. Take a look at the Borrego Springs thread.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Received and installed the "hardtop saver kit" this past weekend. Another logical product that installed in less time than it takes to read this post. Thanks again, Brett, for fixing another factory problem.

·
Vendor
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
DIY Bumper, HardTop Saver Kit and Muffler Relo Kit updates

DIY Bumper: New pics and details
Hard Top Saver Kit: New pics details and price details
Muffler Relo Kit: New pic

·
Vendor
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
can't find the bumper on your website
Yeah, it's not on the website yet. This is only a prototype. The pictures and details can be found on the first post, in this thread. I just continually update the first post. LINK

·
Registered
411 Posts
Yeah, it's not on the website yet. This is only a prototype. The pictures and details can be found on the first post, in this thread. I just continually update the first post. LINK
got it - thx!

21 - 40 of 128 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.