JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We currently have 9 Jeeperman JK Front Stubby Winch Mount Bumpers in stock now ready for immediate shipment.

We need to get rid of these soon. I've lowered our pricing to $399.95 shipped, which is $200 off their original retail pricing. That also puts them below our cost!

This is a great price for an aggressive JK winch mount front bumper. These are new in box w/ powdercoat black finish. Only reasons for the huge discount are because we've been sitting on these for too long, and Jeeperman is also out of business for those who aren't aware.

Here is a link for pricing and ordering information:

http://www.redrock4x4.com/shop/products/2135.html

And here are a few product pictures:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Does it come with the skid plate that is in the photos?

·
Registered
37 Posts
any chance of workong out freight to east coast of Australia Coonamble NSW is the town and state

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does it come with the skid plate that is in the photos?
I talked with Kelly, who is my business partner for Red Rock Fabrication and the former Jeeperman product designer, and he said he could build some skid plates one off as a side project.

If you were interested in a bumper w/ skid plate, you can order the bumper through our website and if you let me know you're interested in the skid I can give you Kelly's personal contact information. You would need to arrange payment with him personally on the side.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Can you tell me the weight of this bumper?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Just pulled the trigger on this. Puddlz, I'm holding you responsible for me spending money here.....had you hated it I wcoulda saved $400.....damn you

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you Dennis!

I wasn't able to get your order out today but it will be shipping tomorrow. You should have already received a tracking # which should be working on FedEx's website by tomorrow evening.

Hope you like it.

Jason

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thank you Dennis!

I wasn't able to get your order out today but it will be shipping tomorrow. You should have already received a tracking # which should be working on FedEx's website by tomorrow evening.

Hope you like it.

Jason
Got the email......can't wait, thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
Jason I never did show you mine since I got it on. I do love it, great bumper.Thanks

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Nice bumper BaltChief, You should relocate the Silenoid inside near the battery just in front of the battery itself. There is a gap that it fit's in perfectly. It requires you take the silenoid apart and get a few long battery cables but it's well worth it. I think. I put mine there due to all the road grime.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts