JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey word is jeeperjkj will be in town somewhere near Buford, Georgia and up for a M&G on the 15th.

We've been web-wheeling with this guy for over four years now and it will be nice to finally meet face to face. Anybody else in the general area want to come on out?

Need to discuss a time and location. We usually do our club M&G's at 7:00pm because it gives everybody time to get home from work and out to the place.

UPDATE:

Wednesday February 15, 2012 at 7:00 pm
On The Border Mall of Georgia

http://www.ontheborder.com/location.aspx?RestaurantId=417.002.0122&Tab=0&OnlineEnabled=True

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yeah, there's Taco Mac, PF Changs, Buckhead Pizza, 5 Guys, Tilted Kilt, Kani House, Ted's Montana, On the Border, O'Charleys. I can cross post, if Larry didn't already, to some other local forums and junk, get some other rigs out there.

·
Registered
11,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Damn, can't get no interest for jeeperjkj, huh? Don't make me cry, guys.
Haha that would truly be sad thing to see. Let's not let that happen.

Yeah, there's Taco Mac, PF Changs, Buckhead Pizza, 5 Guys, Tilted Kilt, Kani House, Ted's Montana, On the Border, O'Charleys. I can cross post, if Larry didn't already, to some other local forums and junk, get some other rigs out there.
Yes please do. I usually try to post all at once but I haven't done it and I'm slacking...

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
Dude, you make the call. You're setting this up. I'm just comin' along to meet folks. I'm not against Chinese. If it's a buffet style, then I'm good to go. O'Charleys might be a better fit for the masses, though.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.