JKOwners Forum banner

221 - 232 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
V8 swap complete ! Turned out pretty badass. Haven’t driven yet , was waiting for driveshafts. Then went out of town ... all in all the kit works great and rather easy to do. Enough talk here are some pictures

That's a good looking rig especially with bawls underneath the hood. Good job man! Your gas tank skid looks about as shitty as mine. I need to get mine replaced asap...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Cool build thread. like what you did with the hard top. Its got to be a little unnerving to cut into something so new. V8 swap is exciting. Any more pictures on that ???

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #225
Cool build thread. like what you did with the hard top. Its got to be a little unnerving to cut into something so new. V8 swap is exciting. Any more pictures on that ???
Thanks man , some updates . Just put some 14” Oris on it front and rear . I used artec towers . Frenched the rear into the frame . Had to get creative with the abs module and ECU.

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
In this photo below, what size lift, tires, wheels? Are you running a tummy tuck or do my eyes deceive me?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #231
In this photo below, what size lift, tires, wheels? Are you running a tummy tuck or do my eyes deceive me?

ball joint eliminators work great , I was going thru ball joints everytime id go wheel, actually pulled one out of the knuckle.

I kinda had a random lift here . I believe poly peformance coils up front 3.5” and 2.5” rough country in the rear . But that’s because the coil buckets were modified and about a inch lower. those are 42 pitbulls, 20” wheels, no tummy tuck .

221 - 232 of 232 Posts