JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought this was pretty neat. You can see what number your JK is.

http://blog.jeep.com/models/jeepwrangler/jeep-wrangler-one-one-million/

You may remember last spring when we rolled the 1,000,000th Jeep® Wrangler JK off the assembly line. Now, we’re giving Jeep Wrangler JK owners the opportunity to see where their vehicles fit into the lineup.

If you’re a Jeep Wrangler JK owner, you can visit the Jeep Facebook page and click on our One of One Million tab to begin. From there, you can enter the VIN number and upload a photo of your Jeep Wrangler JK. If your Jeep Wrangler JK was one of the first one million produced, you will receive a virtual badge you can share on your social channels, displaying your vehicle’s number.

Here is the link to find your number: (Yes, you need a facebook account to use it...)
https://www.facebook.com/jeep/app_732490086785695

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will start. I have the first JK in Kansas City that I know of.

·
Registered
120 Posts
thanks for the link! My 2012 Rubi is just a few numbers after yours...

·
Registered
2,261 Posts

·
Registered
13,230 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
975528... Cant get the cool picture thing though. Site keeps timing out

·
Registered
355 Posts
So I took delivery of my special order 2013 in Aug 2012. Showed I was not in the 1000000 unit club. Huh?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Well tried again and I'm 854,985. as a computer illiterate, how'd you guys get the neat photo with logo. I did submit the photo but no links were given to the type photos many of you show in this thread.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
right click and then copy the properties then hit the little yellow box above and paste the link in there.

·
Registered
355 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
I have an early '07 and it's telling me I'm not in the first 1,000,000. Now I may not be the best at math but I'm pretty sure that's not possible.

·
Registered
899 Posts
I have an early '07 and it's telling me I'm not in the first 1,000,000. Now I may not be the best at math but I'm pretty sure that's not possible.
Early 08 and im not in 1 mil bullshit

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I got that response the first time I entered mine but then re-entered it using capital letters and it went through. Still processing for me though, taking forever.

I'm 77518 with my '07. Will edit post and put up pic if/when I can.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,705 Posts
1 - 20 of 64 Posts