RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA – In conjunction with its new partnership with Jeep Jamboree USA, Falken Tire, the manufacturer of high performance on- and off-road tires, has announced a special 2013 Jeep Wrangler giveaway that will run during the 2013 Jeep Jamboree USA series.
The brand new, specially modified Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon will be on display at selected events throughout the Jeep Jamboree USA season. The sweepstakes begins March 22, when the 2013 Jamboree USA calendar begins, and will continue until November 13, 2013. Entry is open to anyone by visiting Falken Tire’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/falkentire.
Falken Tire serves as the official tire of the popular Jeep Jamboree USA series which offers an annual schedule of events that have attracted thousands of dedicated off-road enthusiasts and participants since its first tour in 1953.
“We are very excited to be a part of the world-renowned Jeep Jamboree USA program,” said Nestor Cabrera, Falken Tire’s Off-road Supervisor. “This sweepstakes is a great way to help build awareness of our brand and our products, especially our hallmark off-road tire, the WildPeak A/T. We are strong supporters of the Jeep brand as well, and believe this special Wrangler characterizes the kind of vehicle many Jamboree participants would drive…or want to drive.
“And come November 13, someone will.”
The 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon has been modified by Rebel Off Road featuring:
- Falken WildPeak A/T Tires (37X13.50R18)
- Skyjacker Suspension (6” Lift Long Arm System)
- ATX Wheels (18” AX186 Wheels)
- ARB 4X4 Accessories (Deluxe Bumper, Rear bumper, Tire Carrier & Dual Beam Lights)
- Superwinch (Winch, Damper and Accessory Kit)
- Daystar Accessories (Cam Cans Trail Box, Hood Wranglers, Upper Dash Panel & Lower Switch Panel)
- Superchip (Programmer)
- Bushwacker (Fender Flares & Body Armor)
The Falken Jeep will be displayed at the following 2013 Jeep Jamboree USA events:
- Texas Spur, March 21-23
- Tennessee Mountains, April 24-27
- Big Bear, May 9-11
- Rubicon Trail, August 8-11
- Laurel Highlands, September 12-14
- Catskill Mountains, September 19-21
- Maine Mountains, October 3-5