JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
JEEP w/ 6.72 to 1 Rockwells and 49"s!!! PAINTED Pics added!

Well, sorta.

I have been working on this for the past couple of weeks and will finish up tomorrow with paint and a couple of odds n ends.

Its a Jeep Corp M35a2 2 1/2 ton 6x6 that has been "bobbed" (dropped a rear axle, shortened frame), mounted M105 trailer bed, installed 14.00 x 20 Michelin XLs which are 49" tall. This thing has a turbo diesel, 6.72 gears, low range (I dont know the gears- but its low). I am thinking a light bar across the front bumper would be cool-- I bought some cheap HIDs from Kragen...

I know its not a JK but----Just thought I would share a couple of pics- if you dont like it----:thefinger:

:beer::beer::beer:

Attachments

·
Registered
336 Posts
Very sweet indeed man. It's no JK, but like you said... if someone doesn't like it...

haha.

How much have you put into that bad boy so far?

·
Premium Member
15,301 Posts
Make sure that you install a kick ass alarm system. Somethin that will drop the bstrds to their knees and make em wish they hadn't even tried! :bawling: Lojack maybe. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
wheel base and width

the width on that toy is 102" with the mirrors folded in.as for the wheel base i can't tell from the pic due to the bob mod.as for alarm system it won't be needed.u need ear plugs or muffs at top speed.there is no sound deadening in that thing...

·
Registered
28 Posts
that thing is sweet man.. but what happens if you get stuck, the thing is so heavy, wont it just be like a redneck submarine haha or maybe a chain winch, if there is such a thing

·
Premium Member
15,301 Posts
that thing is sweet man.. but what happens if you get stuck, the thing is so heavy, wont it just be like a redneck submarine haha or maybe a chain winch, if there is such a thing
I don't think he'll be mud boggin that rig anytime soon so likely it'll NEVER get stuck. The more interesting thing I believe, is..."What in the world could get that thing unstuck if it were to happen??!!"

Hey man...Hope you are keeping your grades up. Take care- stub

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.