JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a one of a kind jeep trailer for sale. It is literally a one of a kind because I chopped and fabricated a 1986 Scrambler to make this trailer. The trailer sits on air bags and articulates with the jeep that is pulling it on any trail. It has a 360 degree spinning pintle hook so it does not get caught up on anything and can move freely with the trailer. The tires are 35x12.5s on 16"s and the tires are brand new. Sitting on top the bed is a ARB tent that open s up and a has a vestibule that goes to the ground to keep items safe from the weather. Other aspects of the trailer are; frame and suspension built by a professional welder, new wheels and tires, ARB folding tent, black aluminum wheels, new paint job( Jeep Rescue Green), electric drum brakes, rubicon shocks, 2 upright bike racks, gas cans, line x tub, and full spare tire. Ill selling it for 5 grand and I live in Santa Clarita (near LA) so stop by if your in the area to take a look. Thanks, John

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
If you were only on the east coast!!!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Nice trailer and GOOD PRICE :beer:

RubiRed obviously doesn't know what it takes to build something that nice.

Let's see....
Tent= $1500
Tires/Wheels= $1000
Airbags and Suspension= $1000 (educated guess)
Bike Racks= $300
Brakes= $300
Gerry Cans= $100
360* Hitch set up= $100

The way I figure that's $4300 in add ons not even including the cost of the actual trailer and labor put into it.

Someone is going to get a badass, one of a kind trailer for a very fair price. IMO

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Only if I had the money! That thing is awesome!

GLWTS!!!!

:beer:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts