JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any experience with these towel covers?

http://www.quadratec.com/products/14273_015X_PG.htm

I have standard seats in my 2008 X. I started to look at seat covers - iggees and neoprene - but am concerned about them being too hot in FL. Realize these won't help with rain etc but I am just looking to protect the seats from dog hair and sand. I just don't want something that doesn't fit well and will be constantly out of shape.

Thanks

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
I have them. I use them when I know I'm going get dirty. Like coming back from the gym, beach, 4x4ing, working on cars, etc...

It's not a good everyday cover though and not worth having on the passenger side with the doors off or windows down. It will just flap around.

Overall I'd recommend them as an "emergency" cover.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have them. I use them when I know I'm going get dirty. Like coming back from the gym, beach, 4x4ing, working on cars, etc...

It's not a good everyday cover though and not worth having on the passenger side with the doors off or windows down. It will just flap around.

Overall I'd recommend them as an "emergency" cover.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Thank you - that is exactly what I was wondering!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I made some with some cheap towels from Target and a cheap grommet kit from Michaels. I use when I have the top off during the day to keep my seats from being scorching hot. It works well enough but I do have to reposition the towel every time I sit down because when I get out of the seat it slides with my butt. No big deal though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts