JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a Superchips flashpaq, I bought it earlier this year for about $350.00. I'm asking $250.00 shipped anywhere in the U.S.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I'm selling a Superchips flashpaq, I bought it earlier this year for about $350.00. I'm asking $250.00 shipped anywhere in the U.S.
Where are you located?

Marcus

·
Registered
443 Posts
Forgive my ignorance, but does a system like this need to remain plugged in once you've made adjustments, or could I use it for both Jeeps and keep them optimized for current useage (fuel economy for road trips, power for trails, tire size changes when needed, etc?).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can actually only use it on one vehicle at a time. You plug it in to make adjustments can then disconnect it or you can leave it connected and view real time stats for things like mpg, temperatures, pressures etc...

·
Administrator
8,749 Posts
I'm currently in Gainesville,FL.
I will be in Ocala this weekend @ Hardrock and the Pit. If you bring it down I will give you 225.00 cash for it... no shipping required, cash in hand.

Forgive my ignorance, but does a system like this need to remain plugged in once you've made adjustments, or could I use it for both Jeeps and keep them optimized for current useage (fuel economy for road trips, power for trails, tire size changes when needed, etc?).
You don't have to leave it connected but it will only work on 1 JK at a time. It marry's itself to the VIN number and unless you set the JK back to stock it wont work on another one.

I assume the seller knows this and has set his Jeep back to stock before trying to sell it. ;)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
This is why I'm scared to buy one of these off the interwebz. :(

·
Registered
145 Posts
Is this still available?
Shipping to 97124?

Tyler

1 - 12 of 12 Posts