JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a good Shop in South Florida to do some custom work to my JK that might be above my skill set. Anyone know a good shop specializing in 4x4 or Jeeps?

·
Registered
916 Posts
Check out Roco 4x4. They're a vendor on here and they've done some great work on Hitmoney's rig, I'm sure he'll chime in with more info.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just bought a 2010 Rubicon. I want to do a lot of the work myself but need somewhere to go if I am in over my head.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I go up to Zephyrhills for my work, but welcome from Sunrise!

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
I live in Coral Springs. I would be fine going to Miami if the shop is good and prices are fair.
Roco4x4's shop is excellent and prices are great! Ricardo will do right by you man. they build some great rigs. they have assisted Hitmoney with both of his (Rubikong and Double Ds) and Smurfette with hers, not to mention my rig while i was still in Florida. I would keep returning if i were still down that way. :beer:

worth a stop by to check out the shop and chat with them.

·
Vendor
98 Posts
Come check us out. We are in Pompano Beach not too far from Coral Springs.

702 sw 15th st (McNab rd.)
Pompano Beach, FL 33060

954-785-3131

We will be sure to take care of you!

·
Registered
122 Posts
for custom work i would highly recommend Roco4x4. i have never heard anything bad about them and alot of people on this forum speak highly of them as well. for the normal stuff there is a 4wheelparts in miami gardens. they have hired a complete new staff in the shop and have been turning out some quality work over the last few months. in the past their shop had a bad rep but now they are doing good work. they dont do custom though. Roco4x4 is the guy for that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts