JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Registered for the Jeep Rocks and Road Tour at the South Florida Int'L Auto Show for sunday between 1pm - 3pm but have heard much of it. Is anyone else going?

·
Registered
209 Posts
it was ok here in texas they did not let us drive our own jeeps on the course but we had a air show so it was a good day.

·
Registered
916 Posts
I was pre-registered to go this weekend. But I'm in bed at home sick as a dog, so I'm missing out on the carshow and airshow. At least I can hear the jets from the airshow from my house.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I just realized that my registration was for today Saturday and not Sunday... Guess I missed out on it big tiime! Hope you feel better Robert!

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
X2 Robert. Hope you feel better.

Missed you guys at Jeeptoberfest, it was a good time.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Luis, wish I could have gone but we had a business trip that sunday and would have never made it back to South Florida on time for the early flight. Did you get pics of the event?

Also if anyone participated in the Jeep Rocks and Road Tour please post pics. I might head out there today!

X2 Robert. Hope you feel better.

Missed you guys at Jeeptoberfest, it was a good time.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hey guys if is what it was 2 years ago it's just a course where THEY take you around on THEIR jeeps and show you off camber obstacles, climbs and flexing but that's about it, nothing xtreme.

You didn't miss much

Gus

·
Administrator
8,731 Posts
yip.. its was ghey.

The car show itself was pretty good... they had lower forty in the Jeep area.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts