JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty sweet looking stuff, im assuming this is some kind of MOPAR skunk works outing, like i said, there's the jeep based pick up, with a Vietnam era kaiser motif, a jeep trailer, a raptor fighter, there is a jeep unlimited with portals called "the immortal", a new power wagon, sweet looking stuff

http://gallery.me.com/alexcarvallo#100050&view=grid&bgcolor=black&sel=23

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
BTW This has already been posted in the MOAB EJS. But saying that is the old M715 jeep pickup we used to call it a 5/4 when I was in the Army. Mopar is always bring this kinda of candy out, but never putting it in production. Come on jeep start producing this stuff and you would sell a thousands of them...Just do it.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I used to have a M715. Dana 60 front, and a dana 70 rear. tough as armor plated nails, slow as a turtle. That truck couldn't make it over 50 on the highway.

It sure was cool though.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i wish i could get my hands on something like this (an original), or something like a unimog, it would be sweet,

btw look up unimog in MOAB 2010 in u tube, you'll be amazed

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
I used to have a M715. Dana 60 front, and a dana 70 rear. tough as armor plated nails, slow as a turtle. That truck couldn't make it over 50 on the highway.

It sure was cool though.
I found a '63 J3000 (civilian version of the M715) last summer for sale. The guy had completely restored it except for all the little badges and stuff. Lifted onto 38s, Re tubbed the bed with Aluminum, new paint, and everything. It even had the D53 rear in it, not sure why he swapped a J4000 obsolete axle into it though vs just a regular D60. All in all it was a nice build right up till you got to the price.......12K....I laughed and walked away....:laughing:

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts