JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend wants a vinyl decal to fill in the words "Patriot" on his rear bumper.
I have been unsuccessful with finding the font. I can cut it etc if someone out there has a file for it... here is an example of what im after...

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Get me a VERY straight on shot of the letter and a height measurement and i will re create the letters for you. I'm sure it is like the RUBICON font where there are similar ones but none exact.

Best one i can find.
i took a crayon and paper and rubbed out the fonts off an actual vehicle. they are 1 3/4" tall with varying widths.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
I have the art worked out from a previous projec. It was a lot of work to create, It is not the same font as the Rubicon letters are modified from. Shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
490 Posts
You're not intruding. I think you just misread TEXASKEV's intentions. Everyone is welcome to lend a hand to a fellow jeeper!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
I'm a supporting vendor as well and did not mean to intrude. Just trying to help.
Sorry, I hadn't seen your post, didn't mean to step on toes. Your partisipation is very welcome:beer:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.