JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i've got a bunch of stuff that i have accumulated over the last few years. a lot of it is in storage, but i can get pictures up if anyone is interested.

these are available for pickup in danville, ca or i can meet you somewhere between dublin and concord. most of this stuff is pretty heavy/big, so i'd prefer not to ship unless you make it financially advantageous for me to do so...

AEV 3.5 springs and shocks for JKU. these are the older non-progressive springs. bilstein shocks. i got them used and they had some surface rust so i painted them with rustoleum. $200 for the set.

Smittybilt tube doors for JKU (front and rear). the fronts will also fit the 2 door JK, but i'd prefer to sell them as a set of 4. i used these one summer. they are in great condition. $325 for set of 4.

i also have the following (make offer):
- stock fenders
- stock front bumper with VDP plastic stubby end caps installed
- stock rear bumper
- stock springs and shocks (i don't recall the spring codes off hand, but i know they aren't the "special" code springs so don't ask LOL)
- stock front driveshaft

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
NEW LOWER PRICES:

AEV 3.5 springs and shocks for JKU. these are the older non-progressive springs. bilstein shocks. i got them used and they had some surface rust so i painted them with rustoleum. $200 for the set.

Smittybilt tube doors for JKU (front and rear). the fronts will also fit the 2 door JK, but i'd prefer to sell them as a set of 4. i used these one summer. they are in great condition. $325 for set of 4.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts