JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Proud Owner of JK 4 Door Flame Red Rubi.
Previously Owned 1979 IH Scout 2 long ago.
First Inaugural Run was last Tuesday, March 27th in The San Gabriel Mountains.
Rincon Short Route: 26 Miles Terrain: Slow and snaked around A LOT! Elevation changes frequently. Difficulty Rating: 1to2 but felt like 3to4 at times. Challenging and tests ability to negotiate terrain every so often. Scenic Rating: 10+ snowed at the 4500 foot level.
Completion Time: 5 to 6 hours. Had a long lunch and just had to venture out to other foot trails etc. etc. I was very exhausted emotionally and physically but in the end I had this great feeling of accomplishment.
Hello All !

·
Registered
749 Posts
Proud Owner of JK 4 Door Flame Red Rubi.
Previously Owned 1979 IH Scout 2 long ago.
First Inaugural Run was last Tuesday, March 27th in The San Gabriel Mountains.
Rincon Short Route: 26 Miles Terrain: Slow and snaked around A LOT! Elevation changes frequently. Difficulty Rating: 1to2 but felt like 3to4 at times. Challenging and tests ability to negotiate terrain every so often. Scenic Rating: 10+ snowed at the 4500 foot level.
Completion Time: 5 to 6 hours. Had a long lunch and just had to venture out to other foot trails etc. etc. I was very exhausted emotionally and physically but in the end I had this great feeling of accomplishment.
Hello All !
Welcome GoSCFighton, you guy's from Ca. have some of the nicest Wheelin terrain in the States. :pa has some, but it's tight with regulations.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts