Important Announcement to all Chrysler Customers
In these difficult economic times, it is important to have peace of mind when
making a significant purchase, like a new car or truck. At Chrysler, we are happy
to inform our customers that on Monday, March 30th, President Obama
announced a plan to provide a government backed "Warranty Commitment
In summary, the key points from the President's announcement are:
• Government backing of warranty starts with vehicles purchased on or after
March 30, 2009.
• The program will cover the participating manufacturer's warranty on every
new car sold during the company's restructuring period.
• If you buy a new Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge vehicle during this restructuring
period you will be eligible.
• You do not have to do anything to receive the U.S. commitment to your
warranty, it is automatic.
• The U.S. Treasury will back your warranty, and will commit to honoring the
warranty in the event that the manufacturer cannot.
Today Chrysler has the best quality in its 84 year history. 73% of our vehicles
have improved fuel efficiency over the past year. There has never been a better
time than today to purchase a Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge vehicle.