JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
have any videos with the sound of the kits?

·
Vendor
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I don't. I know that awhile back there were a few of the MBRP videos floating around. I will search and see what I can find.

·
Registered
517 Posts
is that deal for only the offroad version of the mbrp? or any other deal for say the ss version regular outlet for a 4 door?

·
Vendor
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The muffler in the Rancho kit is about 10" back from the t-case so it gets it relocates the muffler from the factory location to a much better location. I have ran and sold many of the Rancho kits. They are not too loud or too ricey like some of the mufflers out there. It's a great kit at an even better price.

·
Registered
88 Posts
PM Sent

·
Vendor
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have weighed and measured the boxes. The Rancho 4 door box is just way too big and Fed Ex wants 120-150 to ship it. I am going to package it in a smaller box and will requote the interested parties shipping prices.

·
Registered
71 Posts
so, is this basically a re-badged MBRP exhaust????

if so, I'm ready to order

·
Registered
824 Posts
there's one MBRP exhaust and two Ranco exhausts. One for a 2 door, and one for a 4 door.

get the 2 door, it's a good deal.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Just sent you another PM. Thanks!

·
Vendor
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the Rancho 4 door kit is sold.
The 2 door Rancho kit is now priced at $235 shipped to the lower 48 United States. PM me for special pricing on the MBRP kit shipped.

·
Vendor
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rancho 2 Door Exhaust $200 shipped
MBRP Black 4 Door Cat Back Exhaust $350.00 Shipped
Both kits are new in the box.
PM Me if interested
Shipping is to the lower 48 Unites States only

1 - 19 of 19 Posts