JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Might be a repost, but... Came across these today. Thought it was interesting to see how they put our Jeeps together at the factory. I find the various tools/jigs and sub-assemblies interesting. I wish they showed a little more JK stuff... I could care less about the Liberty stuff.

[/url]

·
Registered
324 Posts
What do you expect- they're in Michigan not California.
People still eat meat there!

It's been a long time since I rebuilt a motor from a bare block.
And never using a virgin casting.
Thanks for the vid...

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Wheres the vids of the dudes getting high at lunch time?

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
Hah. I remember that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Funny watching this as I worked at Ford Motor CO, in Milpitas, Ca. (before it became a Toyota place) and I don't remember lines moving this slow. I was in the commercial group (pickups) and you were humping your butt the entire shift, not just casually walking doing this or that. Times change, I guess.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Funny watching this as I worked at Ford Motor CO, in Milpitas, Ca. (before it became a Toyota place) and I don't remember lines moving this slow. I was in the commercial group (pickups) and you were humping your butt the entire shift, not just casually walking doing this or that. Times change, I guess.
It's just a video staged and planned by corporate advertisers. They're not going to be showing people running around stressed out probably doing a bad job and missing steps as a result. That may or may not be happening, but if it does you can be sure it's not going to be in this video! Wouldn't even surprise me if they don't actually use half these fancy hanging ergonomic tools in reality.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts