JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I own a 2008 Jeep Jk automatic Sahara 2dr. When I drive down the road the radio and clock reset from time to time along with my dash flickering with some occasions with my headlights going completely out and then turning back on when I am driving. In this circumstance with the headlights going out every warning and dash light came on briefly then shutoff along with the radio resetting. On top of this when I open the passenger side on occasion the windshield wipers and headlights turn on and will not stop until I open the driver side door. If anyone knows what the cause could be please help. I would like to do this myself and not spend a fortune taking it to a dealership for them to tell me they do not know. It is not only annoying but dangerous when I drive and I am afraid it might get worse. Thank you very much everyone!

·
Registered
955 Posts
Standard response for all electrical issues: Have you made sure your battery terminals are securely connected, and not covered with corrosion?

I've had my terminals loosen up half a dozen times and get all sorts of lights flashing and strange behavior.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts