JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving home yesterday morning from breakfast with a friend, had the top down naturally, tank top on, getting some sun. As I was getting on the road, I felt something - and saw it out of my peripheral vision - kinda fluttered across my chest and shoulders and out of the Jeep (or so I thought). I had parked near a tree, figured it was a dried up leaf blowing out of the Jeep now that I was getting up some speed on the road. I called The Man to coordinate dinner plans that evening to cook up some of that wonderful wahoo and tuna from the tourney.

So I'm on the phone with him for a couple of minutes when I suddenly begin to experience a sharp stinging sensation on my left tit. I look down - and there's a goddam wasp biting my effin tit! Holy shiznit, I zigzagged across three lanes of traffic to pull into a strip plaza (coincidentally, in front of the Adult Video Warehouse), screaming, threw the cell phone on the floor and ran up on a curb to screech to a halt and jump out of the Jeep digging down my shirt to forcefully remove the wasp that was now trying to bite my other tit.

I'm telling you, I never knew how dangerous it was to drive a Jeep. Everyone thinks "rollover"; now I think washer fluid to the eye, wasp to the tit.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
I was driving home yesterday morning from breakfast with a friend, had the top down naturally, tank top on, getting some sun. As I was getting on the road, I felt something - and saw it out of my peripheral vision - kinda fluttered across my chest and shoulders and out of the Jeep (or so I thought). I had parked near a tree, figured it was a dried up leaf blowing out of the Jeep now that I was getting up some speed on the road. I called The Man to coordinate dinner plans that evening to cook up some of that wonderful wahoo and tuna from the tourney.

So I'm on the phone with him for a couple of minutes when I suddenly begin to experience a sharp stinging sensation on my left tit. I look down - and there's a goddam wasp biting my effin tit! Holy shiznit, I zigzagged across three lanes of traffic to pull into a strip plaza (coincidentally, in front of the Adult Video Warehouse), screaming, threw the cell phone on the floor and ran up on a curb to screech to a halt and jump out of the Jeep digging down my shirt to forcefully remove the wasp that was now trying to bite my other tit.

I'm telling you, I never knew how dangerous it was to drive a Jeep. Everyone thinks "rollover"; now I think washer fluid to the eye, wasp to the tit.
I find it amusing that you had the presence of mind, in all your panic to pull over, to still make note of the Adult Video Warehouse. Good job. :smokin::thefinger:

·
Registered
1,905 Posts

Pictures pictures pictures.

·
Registered
11,063 Posts
Good job getting over and getting rid of the sucker. I thought you were going to say you lost the tank top in front of the adult video store. That would have been ironic.

Ouch, I literally feel your pain, found myself grabbing my man-boob while reading the story.:rasta: Brought back memories of when I used to ride a motorcycle. I had a wasp hit me directly in the chest, instant sting at 50mph.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OMFG, you guys and the pictures. no i didn't take pictures! as it was i was trying not to pee myself after 4 cups of coffee trying to hold it til i got home.

I did actually start to take my shirt off but considering I was (A) barely parked off a busy 6-lane road and (B) parked directly in front of the AVW I figured it would not be a good place to start undressing. Trying to avoid the indecent exposure charge added to the wreckless driving charge I was anticipating from that heavily patrolled area.

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
Ouch, I literally feel your pain, found myself grabbing my man-boob while reading the story.:rasta: Brought back memories of when I used to ride a motorcycle. I had a wasp hit me directly in the chest, instant sting at 50mph.
oh... i'm part of that motorcycle club...
took one to the neck and a bumble bee up the shorts (stung my inner thigh) neck was the worst though.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Haven't had any bee stings, but Im always getting tangled in spider webs. They tend to jump out at me while I'm driving.. I swerve and freak out. I hate spiders :shaking::shaking: I hate it when they just dangle down right in front of me just so I can barely see them.. :shaking:

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
what sucks is getting attacked and stung by a bunch of bees while u are climbing a telephone pole with gaffs on, my ass almost fell down it from 18ft :laughing:

has anyone been hit with bird**** with the top down yet? :laughing:

·
Registered
166 Posts
OMFG, you guys and the pictures. no i didn't take pictures! as it was i was trying not to pee myself after 4 cups of coffee trying to hold it til i got home.
You should have just peed yourself...and then took pictures.

Waterworks FTW!:D

·
Registered
166 Posts
what sucks is getting attacked and stung by a bunch of bees while u are climbing a telephone pole with gaffs on, my ass almost fell down it from 18ft :laughing:
That's no laughing matter. I used to do boundary surveying, and up around Jacksonville, in the swamp, we were surveying for a WalMart. For those who don't know, boundary surveying is technical speak for hacking miles of straight trail through the thick-ass forest with a machete. I chopped down this large palmetto and all of the sudden I was punched in the stomach. That's exactly what it felt like, but it wasn't a fist that punched me, it was 50 f*cking yellow jackets. I ran as fast as I could about a mile down the trail. I took my shirt off, and my whole chest and stomach was swollen and red and hurt like hell.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I guess I've been lucky, no wasps, bees, bees or spiders for me...yet. Good thing too, I'm mildly allergic to the flying stingers.

I did, however, step in a fire ant hill in the dark while putting down the top on Saturday night. Didn't notice until too late.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts

has anyone been hit with bird**** with the top down yet? :laughing:

i had my hood get hit on the hiwhway i had the front panels off so ti was a close one

ps jeez dont u knwo ur supposed to take pics of everything you do in life

·
Registered
11,063 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts