JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i brougt my jeep to the local dealer for some warrenty work on the heater/ac system in order to fix it they have to remove the battery tray so i told them i was getting a dual battery tray they said they would put it on for me at no charge since they had to take the stock one off just touught it was very cool of them and figured i would share:):D:smokin:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Nice to hear positive stories from other dealers. :cookiemonster:

Sometimes it takes very little extra effort to keep customers coming back to your establishment. Sometimes it takes a helluva lot.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Sounds like you've got a nice dealership to work with.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
I'm getting ready for war at my dealership!!!! They started out nice, but seem to have turned into dicks when I mentioned that I have already contacted Chrysler.
Well lets re cap

You call Chrysler before going to the dealer

you are out of warranty and want free shit done

you post thread called PREEMPTIVE STRIKE
http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23530

you act suprised that dealer is all:thefinger: toward you

did I miss anything?

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
I highly doubt it is going to be free. The inservice date is going to put the kabosh on the warranty claim when entered into the system for dealership reimbursement. If they aren't getting paid by Jeep to fix the problems they will be looking at you to settle the bill.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Chrysler is going to honor the warranty based on mileage and not time, or at least that is what was told to me by the customer service lady. Damn thing shouldn't be having these issues, especially since there is a tsb bulletin on the top leaking and warranty on the paint bubbling up!!!!

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Chrysler is going to honor the warranty based on mileage and not time, or at least that is what was told to me by the customer service lady. Damn thing shouldn't be having these issues, especially since there is a tsb bulletin on the top leaking and warranty on the paint bubbling up!!!!
TSBs do not go away with warranty end.... if the TSB has not been performed on that vehicle then they will do it.... ALL vehicles have issues. It's a Jeep. bedline the hinges and add foam to your top.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
The tsb has not been completed on my jeep. The previous owner barely even drove it. The other stuff is tolerable, but the leaking hardtop is not!
which is also a TSB.... you are saying you are going to war with the dealer... just go get it done... just as a heads up they hardly ever get the leaks fixed. I fixed my own (softtop) with auto weatherstripping for about $7

1 - 15 of 15 Posts