JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well you guys were planning on having a big Jeep/truck day for neuwirth motors sometime in July(No solid date just yet) and we need to start planning for it. We already know that were going to have a cookout and family stuff to do, Im posting here so that hopefully you guys can come out and show your support! Im also asking what ideas maybe you guys have, Were trying to have big turn out and want to make this as fun as possible! So if you guys have any ideas as to maybe some events or something we could do We'd love to hear them!

Also if you guys haven't already please like our Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/neuwirth.motors

And check out our website!:

http://www.neuwirthmotors.net/index.htm

Thanks again you guys and I hope to see you out there

·
Registered
82 Posts
Sounds good. Hope I can make out....:)

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks you guys!

We were speaking this afternoon and I think were going to try to set up some obstacles for everybody to do!

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
If im in NC, I'm in. Going to Grand Bahama for a week, not set up yet. Ft Fisher or Freeman park?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Dang it! I will probably have to miss this one too! I'll be in Ontario that first weekend, working the second weekend, and then in Newfoundland from the 16th thru the end of the month... Oh well, maybe next time!

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I hope you decide to do it on the 3rd week of July because I will be at the beach somewhere with the Jeep and it would be cool to meet up with some of you from the coast.
Give me the dates you'll be down and I'll try to work with them

·
Registered
489 Posts
Keep us posted. If nothing is going on here at base I will come and show support. Your not to far away.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Let me know. If in town, I am in.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Do you guys have any ideas for what to do?
titties and beer are always a crowd pleaser:grinpimp:

Maybe a corn hole tourney, grill some dogs and brats, regular beach stuff.

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Do you guys have any ideas for what to do?
Don't know how involved you're trying to get, but IMO...

RTI ramp, some sort of obstacle course, food, beer, music (maybe even live music, I know some good bands), corn hole, something for kids to do, maybe a small raffle. Some people like to do a show 'n shine for events like this... have people vote on Jeeps and have prizes for the top 3 Jeeps. Then get into the RTI ramp/obstacle course stuff.

That's all I got at 3:30 am.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts