JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
14ers
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember theres a phone number for Jeep corporate you can call when the dealership or the district rep says the issue you've had since you bought the thing is due to off road use. Anyone recall it?

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
1-800-EAT-SHIT

j/k- Sorry Todd.....had to.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Did you try 1-877-IAM-JEEP?

CONTACT JEEP - Recall or Customer Satisfaction Notification Information

Contact Us by Telephone
1-877-426-5337
(1-877-IAM-JEEP)
M-F 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM ET

Contact Us by Mail:
Chrysler Group LLC
P.O.Box 21-8007
Auburn Hills, MI 48321-8007

·
Registered
235 Posts
They didn't care one bit when I called due to the regional con man deneing my claim for my TJ b/c he said I had dirt in my airbox. It was just excess oil mixed with dust from my dirt road. They told me Rep decission is final and my jeep is lifted so I must offroad it regularly.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
What th' fuck do they expect people to do with "TRAIL RATED" Jeeps:pissed:I never seen anything in the owners manual about being limited to mall crawling.And they wonder why jeep sales was down 16% last month :shaking:

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
I understand the regional manager flagged you... any possibility of finding a dealership he does not manage??

FWIW, there are "off-road" sections in your owners manual that outline how to cross streams, go over trees, etc as well as the plethora of JEEP commercials on youtube displaying nothing but off road use of Wranglers.

Fawkin ass-hats

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
FWIW, there are "off-road" sections in your owners manual that outline how to cross streams, go over trees, etc as well as the plethora of JEEP commercials on youtube displaying nothing but off road use of Wranglers.

Fawkin ass-hats
X2. What a joke that Chrysler encourages you to go off-road- in the owners manual, and with the design of the Wrangler first and foremost: lockers, folding windshield, solid axle, skid plates, sway-bar disconnects, etc, etc......

but then allow some dealerships to throw you to the wolves when you take in a Wrangler that shows ANY hint of off-road use.

:pissed:

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I suggest before anyone takes their Jeep to a dealer that they post up here and ask for a Jeep friendly dealer.
That should eliminate any problems.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts