JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you live in eastern Pa. and are looking for a good family Jeep club that is active in the Jeep life style look in to being a member,,, it has benifits
www.bmja.org

AreWe're an organization established to bring people together who share a common interest: the legendary Jeep vehicle.

We celebrate the camaraderie brought on by owning one of these capable vehicles by sharing adventures and knowledge with each other. Each person's Jeep eventually mirrors the personality of its owner, as if it were an extension of oneself. We band together to drive these machines, pitting ourselves against them and nature alike.

Every obstacle overcome becomes a small triumph providing a rewarding rush of adrenaline made possible by teamwork, critical thinking, and vehicle mastery — bringing people together amidst the mountains, the lakes, and the forests.

Where Do We Meet?We meet at Outten County Chrysler Jeep in Hamburg on Route 61. The meetings are at 7:00 pm on the 1st Thursday of every month. Stay an hour or so to cover event news, show videos, mingle, discuss recent adventures and show off our trail rigs. Nonmembers are welcome.

Our club's events are those such as large-scale trail rides such as Jamborees or Challenges, small-scale local trail rides with usually between 3 and 50 Jeep vehicles, camping, vehicle shows, learning sessions, charity events, and to aid the general public as needed. Blue Mountain Jeep Alliance is especially an excellent way to meet many cool people who share your interest! Come ride with us. We welcome new Jeep owners and hard-core alike! Check Our Upcoming Events Calendar

Member Benefits

•Club newsletter
•Member windshield sticker
•Discounts from our club sponsors (listed at bottom of home page)
•We often visit Rausch Creek Off Road Park. These pay-to-play options are a good thing since it is increasingly difficult to find a public-access area in the eastern United States that allows 4-wheel drive vehicles without the threat of illegal trespassing.
:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::b:

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Welcome to JKO from the Jersey Crew. Come on over the bridge this summer. Open invite to any of our runs or campouts at Batona. Whartons free and it's legal if you play by the rules.

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
BMJA is one of the largest jeep clubs on the east coast...

and i always miss the damn meetings!!!!!

I need to get to one, i've been talking about joining BMJA for far too long.

February 2nd the next meeting?

·
Registered
720 Posts
BMJA is one of the largest jeep clubs on the east coast...

and i always miss the damn meetings!!!!!

I need to get to one, i've been talking about joining BMJA for far too long.

February 2nd the next meeting?
Yes February 2 is the next meeting afterwards we usually head to Cousins pub for some food and fun.

Don
BMJA President
http://www.bmja.org/home.php

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.