JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, all! Barlow Jeep Rentals is hiring one crew member this year.

Looking to start someone by March 1. $12/hour to start. Full-time, plus bonuses. Must have extensive customer service experience, highly-motivated, physically active, some sort of outdoor and/or Jeep disorder, be 25 or older, and have clean driving record.

Read the job description to see if you think you are crazy enough to work for us!
http://trailwiseusa.blogspot.com/2012/01/job-description-for-barlows-crew.html

Send resumes/questions to [email protected]

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Awesome job writeup. But I hate stupid questions so I would not be the best candidate for this job.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I have to admit that if I was younger i'd be all over this, This company as well as the owners are TOP NOTCH.

Nena, I hope you find a good one as as with the rest i'll get to know them all.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Lol, it's when the winters here get to the current mid point I start wondering what life in AZ would be like right about now.

·
Registered
95 Posts
This would be sooo perfect. I browse jobs in sedona from time to time looking for that perfect oppertunity to relocate myself, but until my jeep is paid off I don't see that happening. Unless you don't mind employees sleeping in their rigs in your parking lot.:th_pray:

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Just saw this, is it still avaiable? I love Sedona been on soldiers pass a couple times with a YJ and an Xterra. Going to try for it. (fingers crossed)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts