JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope, not this year.

But I will be in Florida with my Jeep the week after Memorial Day. Doing a road trip from Philly to Florida with the dog so he can come to the beach with us.
Id say stop in NC and we'll go do some Wheeling but I'm a few hours off 94 which I imagine is your route. Then you can tell stories and that will get some of the other crew down here.

If you have any issue in NC or SC hit me up.

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
95 is the most likely route down. Probably just a typo.

I'm sitting in SC now. Hitting FL tomorrow. Will be at Jeep Beach Friday evening and all day Saturday.

Hitting Legoland and Sea World with the family while I'm down there, too.

Maybe we'll run into each other.

Later...

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Id say stop in NC and we'll go do some Wheeling but I'm a few hours off 94 which I imagine is your route. Then you can tell stories and that will get some of the other crew down here.

Hmm. On the way down, I'll need to be super nice to the Jeep, but maybe I can pop in on my way HOME... should be passing by your area again about mid-June on my way back to Philly. Might need to plan a little backroads "guess we should have gotten that nav system" detour :devil:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Then you can tell stories and that will get some of the other crew down here.

Working on it..

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
95 is the most likely route down. Probably just a typo.

I'm sitting in SC now. Hitting FL tomorrow. Will be at Jeep Beach Friday evening and all day Saturday.

Hitting Legoland and Sea World with the family while I'm down there, too.

Maybe we'll run into each other.

Later...
You are correct I meant 95. If you come by the Carolina Metal Masters booth you will probably run into me.

Hmm. On the way down, I'll need to be super nice to the Jeep, but maybe I can pop in on my way HOME... should be passing by your area again about mid-June on my way back to Philly. Might need to plan a little backroads "guess we should have gotten that nav system" detour :devil:
I like your idea. Just let me know and I will make sure you have a good time in NC.

Working on it..
yea and you are even going to be close to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts