JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone looking to go to Jeep Beach this year? I will be home from the Stan and all moved down to FL by then and I will be there. Hoping to see some of the Jersey Crew there.

I saw Doug poking around in the thread in the events section. Anyone else?

:gluging::gluging::gluging:

· Registered
1,348 Posts
Holly shit! A ghost! Hope all is well over there for you and staying safe!

I may try and make it down this year. But without the jeep!

I seen your jeep a month ago thought you where home on a short leave lol

· Registered
2,054 Posts
Wasn't sure as you posted in regional NE forum. I figured I would be criticized, but... just wish I was going.:marcy::drunk:

· Registered
4,590 Posts
Hmmm... I just looked and Wyndham (we've got a membership there) has a resort just 4 miles down the road from this place. Might have to see if the wifey wants to go to Daytona in April. That'll likely be after our inspection is over so I should be able to get the leave.

Stay tuned...

· Registered
350 Posts
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Saturday is the actual event.

Sent via evil monkey!

· Registered
4,590 Posts
Sat is the day in the speedway, and Sunday is the beach parade...
What is the time on the beach parade? Only reason I ask is that after Jeep Beach, we're going to head down to the Disney area and I want to know if I need to plan on staying in the resort at Daytona on Sunday night. If the beach parade is morning or even early afternoon and I'd be out of there by 2-4pm, I might just head down to the resort near Disney that night. If I'm gonna be there later than that, I'd probably check out Monday morning and drive down on Monday.

Thanks.

· Registered
460 Posts
parade is in the early am 8 or 830am usually :gluging:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.