JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First this is not a complaint :innocent:I am satisified the money went to a worthy cause... blue ribbon/boys girls/etc. Just wanted to let Jeff know the box was marked different then what was inside.
I won one of the giveaways at Sundays pool party/cookout raffles. The prize was called out as and the box was marked as "Rough country suspension systems JK 3" lift kit box". All and well... I went to get the box and it was very light but in my excitement of winning my first raffle I shrugged it off. Put box in jeep and already having a lift I had a friend or two with out lifts I was going to make them very happy with a cheap lift kit. (sorry Larry)
I got home, left jeep packed till I could get to it Monday. I unpacked Jeep Monday evening and was prepared to lift said box and almost flung it across the yard, boy thats light I thought. So I thinking well maybe they put a gift certificate or something in the box instead of the lift to save shipping or something. I opended the rough country box and a pair of Fortec rubber floor mats were inside:bawling: bummed. then I thought hey I need floor mats shaaa wingggg i went to put them in my JK and they dont fit. :bawling::bawling::bawling: Im not sure what rig they are for but will try and find out somehow. its definately for a 2 door and not a JK" to short"

Like I said not complaining, happy I won something finally. i just wish it was something I could use. ill post a couple of pictures and see If anyone could let me know what model jeep they are for. Id like to sell/trade them so I can buy me a pair for my JK:beer:
Just my dumb luck:beer:

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
First this is not a complaint :innocent:I am satisified the money went to a worthy cause... blue ribbon/boys girls/etc. Just wanted to let Jeff know the box was marked different then what was inside.
I won one of the giveaways at Sundays pool party/cookout raffles. The prize was called out as and the box was marked as "Rough country suspension systems JK 3" lift kit box". All and well... I went to get the box and it was very light but in my excitement of winning my first raffle I shrugged it off. Put box in jeep and already having a lift I had a friend or two with out lifts I was going to make them very happy with a cheap lift kit. (sorry Larry)
I got home, left jeep packed till I could get to it Monday. I unpacked Jeep Monday evening and was prepared to lift said box and almost flung it across the yard, boy thats light I thought. So I thinking well maybe they put a gift certificate or something in the box instead of the lift to save shipping or something. I opended the rough country box and a pair of Fortec rubber floor mats were inside:bawling: bummed. then I thought hey I need floor mats shaaa wingggg i went to put them in my JK and they dont fit. :bawling::bawling::bawling: Im not sure what rig they are for but will try and find out somehow. its definately for a 2 door and not a JK" to short"

Like I said not complaining, happy I won something finally. i just wish it was something I could use. ill post a couple of pictures and see If anyone could let me know what model jeep they are for. Id like to sell/trade them so I can buy me a pair for my JK:beer:
Hmm, wonder who gave that? I guess I need to dig into that because I think someone pulled a fast one.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Man, that sucks Robert.
The first time you win something and get scamed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
785 Posts
That's funny I won Carpets and I got a Lift :shaking:

·
Registered
98 Posts

Give me a call and I will see what we can do about swapping them out for you.

954-785-3131 - John

·
RIP Brad
3,762 Posts
Fortec good job.

Jeep beach organizer.... assuming this is true. You are an asshole! Go Fuck your self.

If not true, OP you are a ****.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Fortec good job.

Jeep beach organizer.... assuming this is true. You are an asshole! Go Fuck your self.

If not true, OP you are a ****.
Agreed on Fortec stepping up but did I miss something else in this thread? :confused:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts