JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I tried posting twice over on the jeepbeach facebook page but both were deleted for some reason or another so I will try here.
I will not be pre regestering this year, or plan on parking in the infield etc.(first time in 4 years :( ) I want to park outside in the spectator lot but Jeep Beach webpage makes no mention of "Spectator" Parking or admission pricing this year. Has anyine here done this in the past, how was it done, where is the parking for it, and how much did it cost?
Also, is the spectator parking secure? I coming over topless and will have some stuff in the jeep. Cooler, grill,etc.
Dont know why they deleted these questions, but would like to know some answers before I drive over. Gas aint cheap any more to be a wastin.
Thanks

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
I know there will be parking, but not sure on the price. (they are supposed to announce it soon)

As far as I am concerned, it is just as secure outside as it is leaving your Jeep alone on the infield. (personal opinion)

EDIT:
It is going to be $10.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
$10 per person and parking is in the infield. I doubt seriously DIS security will allow people to park outside and walk in. Not to mention its a pretty good hike.

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
$10 is pretty cheap. I can't find it posted anywhere though....except for Ef's post. lol
I got the price in a text, and posted it before the maint on the JB page could have been done... :thefinger:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FLLawdog.
Parking outside the infield area not the speedway. Im not planning on running the course saturday, nor can I spend the day. They run a non jeep/ spectator parking area (the past several years) for people that want to attend but cant bring a jeep (traveled by plane, camper, car,etc. ) this is a nice touch and they keep it seperated from the main area so as not to bust up the jeep only atmosphere. :koolaid:

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
FLLawdog.
Parking outside the infield area not the speedway. Im not planning on running the course saturday, nor can I spend the day. They run a non jeep/ spectator parking area (the past several years) for people that want to attend but cant bring a jeep (traveled by plane, camper, car,etc. ) this is a nice touch and they keep it seperated from the main area so as not to bust up the jeep only atmosphere. :koolaid:
I saw the outside and was thinking "OUTSIDE". Yeah, there should be parking in the infield near the event.

·
Registered
15 Posts
There is going to be a spectator parking area inside the speedway separate from the full paid registrations that run the course, its $10.00 per person, and if you havent seen it yet the speedway is going to be open Friday and Saturday

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.