JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeep Beach 2013 is just around the corner! To help celebrate the East Coast's largest Jeep event - Rebel would like to extended all registered participants a special gift to show our appreciation for all your support. Send an email to [email protected] with a photo of your rig and we'll send you a free decal pack! Be sure to include your mailing address and proof of registration! If you are going to register at the event we'll go honor system. We have just 100 decal packs set aside so first come first served. See you all in Florida!

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
What if I show a pic of my rig with a rebel offroad sticker on it and bring it to JeepBeach that way? Humm......

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Thanks so much Rebel Offroad!! I got a nice package in the mail yesterday. I'm not going to disclose all the contents because I think I got the super secret Rebel hookup!! I don't want you guys to get jealous. ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks so much Rebel Offroad!! I got a nice package in the mail yesterday. I'm not going to disclose all the contents because I think I got the super secret Rebel hookup!! I don't want you guys to get jealous. ;)
x2....Thanks Rebel Offroad, see you next week in Daytona :rockon:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts