JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Though details are still being worked on I went ahead and booked my hotel!

Now I can't wait for registration to start!

:beer:
Which hotel did you book? My wife was less than impressed with the Conch House when we stayed there last year, so we are probably going to try to find something else. She's pretty fond of the Holiday Inn Express brand, so that may be an option this time around.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I thought that Rooster said that they might change hotels anyhow..
so where did you book do you know where the host hotel will be????

Maybe because he is up in Gainsvill or Pensacola he wont be doing as much maybe you know stuff if so give it up bro what is up

I live I ride I go over shit
Lifted Locked Armored on 37's
Geezer's Tank

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Which hotel did you book? My wife was less than impressed with the Conch House when we stayed there last year, so we are probably going to try to find something else. She's pretty fond of the Holiday Inn Express brand, so that may be an option this time around.
I booked at Daytona Beach Regency, it is a vacation place/time share place and it is only a few hotels down from where we were based at last year and in better/safer walking distance to the bars

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
I booked at Daytona Beach Regency, it is a vacation place/time share place and it is only a few hotels down from where we were based at last year and in better/safer walking distance to the bars
Did you get it from RCI?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I'll be there with the dirty camel Mr. Deids
i had a great time last year and look forward to this year's event.

·
Registered
651 Posts
We stayed at the Daytona Beach Regency, and it was really nice.

Check out the dude at night that plays the guitar on their deck. He isn't there every night but its him, a guitar and scotch.

He'll hang out with you at the bar afterward and BS, really cool old man!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Scheduled over a 4WP Truck & Jeep Fest show...damn!

Doesn't look like we'll be there, but you should be able to scope out D's JK with some freshly installed new goodies.
Jeep Beach is way bigger than any 4WP Truck and Jeep Fest, so they should have checked with Jeep Beach staff first! :D

:beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
916 Posts
Jeep Beach is way bigger than any 4WP Truck and Jeep Fest, so they should have checked with Jeep Beach staff first! :D

:beer::beer::beer:
X2 Plus you have the beach and drinking:bounce:. Don't see that at a 4WP show.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Anyone going on the 11th? It's the only day I have that I can make it. My bro is getting married in Buffalo that weekend and have to leave Thursday. Pissed!!! Rather be at Jeep Beach.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts