JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just had to share this. Driving to work the other morning a woman hit me from behind in her white Honda minivan. She managed to impact my spare tire but her entire front end, grill and bumper was demolished. Total repair bill on my 08 Wrangler was 350 bucks (thanks to her insurance) and well over $3000 for her car. Here is my theory, women (sorry most women) need to obtain a CDL before getting on the road if they own a minivan. Pretty shocked that my Jeep took the hit that well.

·
Registered
606 Posts
There's a reason for stereotypes, and that is that they are based on real history (as opposed to PC history, re-written.)

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Glad you and your Jeep are both ok.

PICS???

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Stereotype...yeah, but it's true too :thefinger:

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Case in point, the woman (asshole) who about hit me head on doing 30 through our neighborhood 5 minutes ago..I had to hug the right curb, brake, and pray until she looked up and swerved.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Stereotype...yeah, but it's true too :thefinger:
I just read a defensive driving article that advised drivers to stay away from cars driven by young people and women. Research shows women cause more accidents due to distracted driving AND they have the lowest understanding of "the rules of the road". They also have twice the flunk rate of men on driving tests.

So, maybe its not all stereotype. :)

·
Registered
871 Posts
Case in point, the woman (asshole) who about hit me head on doing 30 through our neighborhood 5 minutes ago..I had to hug the right curb, brake, and pray until she looked up and swerved.
x2, but mine was a dork in an oversized H2. I watched him swerve so hard back into his side of the street; I thought he was going on his side. No great loss there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts