JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a BRAND NEW never installed JE REEL Front driveshaft for sale. It is a 1310 OE style.

It was bought for a 4 door JK with a 4" lift.

$330 shipped.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump :D

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Registered
601 Posts
Does it replace the flange at the transfer case but use the stock flange at the axle? I am considering this. Any picts? Thanks!
Jeff

·
Registered
120 Posts
The R.E. Reel 1310 OE style drive shaft bolts in place to the factory flanges. You could send a PM vegasjeep.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I was looking at an install thread from that "other" forum. It appeared with the front 1310 OE style, the TC flange was replace but the OE axle pinion flange was re-used. JE Reel also has a version that replaces both flanges (new flange at TC and yoke at axle). Is this the case? JE Reel's site doesn't really have any info.

n8it, do you have this drive shaft installed on your rig? Thanks for your input, I just want to clarify. I did send vegasjeep a PM already.
Jeff

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have the 1310 CV shafts that replace both the TC flanges and pinion flanges. The 1310 OE shafts bolt directly to the stock axle and transfer case flanges.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Thanks Vegasjeep!

I received the driveshaft this week and it looks great. I plan on installing this weekend. Thanks for the great deal! :beer:
Jeff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts