JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Front Stubby Bumper

I'm looking to get rid of my JCR Dagger Stubby with the Pre-Runner Hoop. I love this bumper, the quality is amazing. UPDATE: It is back from powder coat! The bumper does have some pitting on the fairlead mount and couple little spots, but is purely cosmetic and not very noticeable. A fairlead would cover it up, honestly. Other than that, great shape with 12 hour old powder coat! To cover what I need to, I need to get $460 for it

**If the pitting is bothersome, one could always scuff the powder coat(not remove!) and bed line it. Double the layer of protection from rust.**

Also, I'm looking at potentially getting rid of my Hella 4000s in the spot beam. They are in perfect shape, and have only been on the Jeep for three months. Zero rust, just dirty in the pictures. Brand new they are $130/each, so I would like to see $175 for the pair. Included will be the pigtails with about 9" of wire on them. Awesome lights, super bright, just wanting to go a difference direction.

Will make a package deal with the lights for $625.

I'm not wanting to ship anything at this moment, but will consider meeting half-way. Let me know if you have any questions! Located near Akron, Ohio.

Pictures:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts