JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm removing and selling my jcr adventure series tire carrier. It's only been on the jeep for about a year. Powdercoated from JCR. New this is over $740. I'm selling mine for $500 to free up some cash. This thing still looks brand new. Bumper, rotopax, and highlight jack are not included. The JCR HiLift mounts/hardware and the JCR Rotopax Brackets and hardware, and the JCR third brake light are included.

Let me know if you're interested. I'm located in Anderson/Greenville, SC.

Thanks

[URL="[/URL]

[URL="[/URL]

[URL="[/URL]

·
Registered
161 Posts
I have looked at this carrier to go with my JCR Vanguard rear bumper. How did you like it? Did it rattle any? Any other comments or review of this carrier you could offer?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have looked at this carrier to go with my JCR Vanguard rear bumper. How did you like it? Did it rattle any? Any other comments or review of this carrier you could offer?
great tire carrier! I really like the JCR products.. I just decided to go a different route (PSC or EVO). I would highly recommend it to anyone looking into their products.

Luke

·
Registered
23 Posts
it looks like you have the have this particular bumper for the tire rack to work, no ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It will work with other bumpers as well. Just have to have one that accepts the same type bearing/carrier such as psc, Aev, etc.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm removing and selling my jcr adventure series tire carrier. It's only been on the jeep for about a year. Powdercoated from JCR. New this is over $740. I'm selling mine for $500 to free up some cash. This thing still looks brand new. Bumper, rotopax, and highlight jack are not included. The JCR HiLift mounts/hardware and the JCR Rotopax Brackets and hardware, and the JCR third brake light are included.

Let me know if you're interested. I'm located in Anderson/Greenville, SC.

Thanks
Is this still available?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts