JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Starting a thread for the JC Dec 10th install. Pm with interest for location details. Probably start around 0730ish to get a jump. JK_iggy has first dibs on a bay to do his lift. Anyone looking to get stuff worked on post up and make sure you put what you want done and what you have i.e rk 2.5 stock mod installed. Gives me a better idea of what we need.

Sent with Smoke Signals

·
Registered
340 Posts
i think i am getting a pair of rubi springs if anyone can help me with that if i cn come lol

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
In!

• I will have my lift too, as well as a steering stabilizer. But this build is for Lunk. If we get to mine, so be it. If not, no sweat.
  • I'll have the 5/16" hose with me if anyone wants to raise their breathers. I recommend the 5/16" couplings available at Pep Boys. I'll post the part # later.
Jim lunk is doin his a nother weekend.. wanna say its this weekend.
this install is for jk Iggy. Lunk has work the 10th and can't make it.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
If I didn't allready have plans for that weekend I'd try make the trip down. I had a good time during the last install party, the jc crew and brian are good people for sure.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
If I didn't allready have plans for that weekend I'd try make the trip down. I had a good time during the last install party, the jc crew and brian are good people for sure.
You guys f-ing killed it last party. Good set of hands to have around for sure!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You're always invited to come hang out for installs, you guys def did some work that day on your rig. Maybe in the spring/summer you can make it down just to camp and wheel for a weekend.

Sent with Smoke Signals

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
You guys f-ing killed it last party. Good set of hands to have around for sure!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Thanks Perry, I do what I can :grinpimp: And my buddy Ross has been well trained, lol.

You're always invited to come hang out for installs, you guys def did some work that day on your rig. Maybe in the spring/summer you can make it down just to camp and wheel for a weekend.

Sent with Smoke Signals
Thanks Brian, I'd definitely like to make it down there for a wheeling / camping run.

·
Registered
906 Posts
I'd would like to get my breathers raised.
I'll pay in $$ or :beer: for the materials
I should have plenty of breather hose available. Do yourself a favor and buy these couplers. This is the Pep Boys version. They're about $2.00 a box. These enable you to lengthen the existing breathers rather than start at the source. (Which can be a pain to get to) Up to you.

·
Registered
383 Posts
How many of those should I pick up?
How long does it take to do this because I will have work at 3p

1 - 20 of 271 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.