JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those in the Houston area I would highly recommend this shop for ANY of your vehicle needs (well he said he didn't like Saabs and Volvos...lol).

Not only a great mechanic shop, but they are wheelers too. So they not only repair, they build.

Unfortantly (for me) my heep has been there several times (just got it back again yesterday). My heep's last trip there was to replace the clutch. Call a dealer and get an estimate...OUCH...now call Javier...WHEW. (and for any curious, I stayed with the OEM clutch..reason being SPEC uses the OEM T.O. Bearing, so why spend the extra money)

Again, they work on just about anything (not just off road vehicles)...I've seen numerous hot rods there...normal soccer mom vehicles..and different classics @ different times

disclaimer: fwiw, i did not recieve any type of discount for posting this...hell he does not even know i have...i'm just a satisfied customer (who's has a hard time finding good shops in the past) and trying to help out my fellow jeepers

·
Registered
8 Posts
I pass by that shop every morning on my way to work. Lots always full of stuff. I'm always straining my neck to look. Love the big red Dodge truck there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts