1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CLOSED!!

JANUARY RIDE OF THE MONTH (STOCK CLASS)

So here are the guidelines/rules:

1. Stock class includes: Pretty much anything the stock X-Series, Sport, Sahara and Rubicon comes with and any light mods that doesn't yield and off-road advantage to other stock JKs (i.e. winch bumper with winch, suspension spacers for more ground clearance, etc)....and would be based on off-roader picture submissions of the stock JK being used off-road to support why they would need an off-roader store gift card to upgrade their vehicle.

2. **VENDOR SUPPORT FOR STOCK CLASS:
1. Krawl Offroad - $25 gift certificate
2. RiverCity Offroad - $25 Gift Certificate

3. Vote Rule: Vote for your favorite rig by selecting the "Rig Post #" as I have listed them on this thread. The votes will be counted by the "Post #" you select/enter and who you as the forum members determined deserved title of the JK of the Month for this class! So what everyone has to do is:

A. Hit the Reply Button
B. Post "I vote for 'Post #__' for Average Build Class"

4. Only vote one time for one rig!

5. Competition will begin on 14 January and run through JKO post date/time group stamp on/about midnight of 19 December. The rig that wins the voting for JK of the month will be announced on 19 December and will receive the Vendor Prize!

Good luck to everyone!

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
TK421

Still Bone Stock with paper plates! Need some wider wheels/tires and a lift so I don't stick this heavy bitch on the beach and have the wife drive out of state to come pull me out in our XJ again!

(creates serious marital Jeep budget problems that are going to take a while to overcome!)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.