JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok this Sunday who's a go: who needs to meet somewhere first say prior to the Wawa down that way? Let me know and I'll wrangle up an easy spot to coral those in need!

1 Sniper and crew

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry no can do the hospital is moving sunday, the boss is working. Jamica that name up yourself?:laughing:
:laughing::laughing::laughing::D:bounce: I was quite proud of that!! LOL:smokin:

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
1 Sniper and crew
2dtcc687
3tjallday

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
meet at the mall like normal?

·
Registered
143 Posts
thanks for adding me to the list dustin :thefinger:, yes i will def be going, i need sunshine, 4 wheeling and good people

·
Registered
102 Posts
JAMAICA time to meet ? Might be able to make if not too early. Iwas back there the other day. I like it there in middle of week..... no one around

·
Registered
340 Posts
i would like to go to with my son but where exactly and when? i have some brides maid stuff that night that i have to attend to

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Have we decided meeting place and time yet

·
Registered
709 Posts
Damn! :pissed: I'm busy this weekend. I gotta get to this pace.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Ok, thinkin Wawa on 49 10:30-11 am and we'll roll at 11ish. Wishbear, you would be back any time you want- very easy to get out and home from there! Plus we aren't making it a long day with school the next day! Let me know if you want to go and we can meet you, and any others if you want that are local to up here, at the Deptford Mall lot.

Those that can't make it- FRET NOT- this is simply a recon run to next weekend's run back there- hopefully- depends on tomorrow but I've already had promising news!! I'll be up for a while longer, but will be outta here by 10 tonite so ask anything ya need. Will also be back on in the AM so I can again get back to anyone then! Oh and dammit, it's Doug on Barb's screen name- now I'm gonna hear it!!!!!!!:shaking::shaking:

1 - 20 of 92 Posts