JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You guys have a set time yet? Considering going only problem currently don't have a spare. After leaving last time told myself wouldn't go back till I got a new spare.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
i would like to leave my house at 10 am and start wheeling at 11 annd i have a spare but if i get a flat im gonan use it, if u get one then u can use mine. hopefully no one gets a flat lol

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thanks for the offers on the spare that would make it a little less stressfull (im running 35s). I have some early morning appointments so I might not be able to make it for 11, I'll pm you my cell just in case. I'm in freehold it's only about a 10min ride for me

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the offers on the spare that would make it a little less stressfull (im running 35s). I have some early morning appointments so I might not be able to make it for 11, I'll pm you my cell just in case. I'm in freehold it's only about a 10min ride for me

im running 35s too ..let me know! im only going if we have 4 or more JKs

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Sorry had to bale out at the last sec but it was good meeting you guys today. Make sure you post some pics. Jeeperjkj that was one sic rig

Thanks, man. Wish you could've stayed. You're welcome to join us at Rausch next Saturday, though... :)

Omar has most of the pics. I only got one poser shot at the top of one of the climbs.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts