JKOwners Forum banner

are you willing to be part of JUJC-N.E. Chapter

• Hell ya lets do it im in 100%

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • neh i'll pass

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • is there gonna be bacon at the meetings?

Votes: 5 55.6%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright yall i just spoke with Jake a.k.a Jester. he is willing to do a chapter in N.E. Florida. It doesnt have to happen overnight. I would be willing to be president if there is enough interest. I will talk to as many jeepers as i can and also if yall have any friends and such spread the word. Like i Metioned before tho this probably want happen over night.

So how many of you northeast florida guys would be interesed in joining the Jacked Up Jeep Club - NorthEast Chapter??????

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Way to go, good luck man.....

reminded me of this prophetic statement on the club website a couple days ago.

AntGrape said:
Jujc is gonna go global eventually!!

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Our very first JUJC meet n greet ever was just 4 or 5 Jeeps. An average one now is 10-20. Even if you start with just a few - give it a shot. You might be as shocked as we were that it finally came together.

I just think it'd be badass to be a part of the biggest Jeep Club in the southeast. Dare I say it? Nation?

heh

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Bubba like Karn said just go for it. I know you already have a couple of clubs up there and thats likely the problem. Postcard Jeeps and tell everyone you see. Your membership most likely come from JKO. You can do it, dont get discouraged.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I'd really like to do this. I have a hard time making events though, but I could probably pull off a once or twice a month type of thing if it were on the south side of jax or even better in St Aug. Count me maybe :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts