JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just got the message i've been banned for trolling...

i hope they are scared, because I don't get mad, i get even:smokin:

Here is what I wrote "There is a video on the other website" This is in reference to the meet n' greet we had in Orlando and the video is on this website. LOL!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Only a wedge doesn't get banned...what's a wedge you say??? Answer: lowest form of tool...we have some here, BTW...you're not one of them...congrats:beer::beer:;)

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Only a wedge doesn't get banned...what's a wedge you say??? Answer: lowest form of tool...we have some here, BTW...you're not one of them...congrats:beer::beer:;)
Ouch, I resemble that remark.:thefinger:

I've heard that term "wedge" before and never knew what it meant. Now it finally makes sense.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Ouch, I resemble that remark.:thefinger:

I've heard that term "wedge" before and never knew what it meant. Now it finally makes sense.

OK Serpico....keep up the wedge moniker and you're gonna' get a wedgey:thefinger:

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
OK Serpico....keep up the wedge moniker and you're gonna' get a wedgey:thefinger:
Serpico? I like that, is it too late to change my name?:smokin:

In the immortal words of brair rabbit "Do anything you want, but pleeeaaase don't give me a wedgey!":D:thefinger: (I couldn't find a moon smiley)

·
Registered
11,064 Posts

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Nah.... just give me some time... Some of us Florida boys really know how to hi-jack a thread...

It's all good my friend!:beer:
Cool. Funny thing is I've been a member of a Monte Carlo related email list for quite a while, but these Jeep forums are my first experience with the board/forum style.

After a year of participating in various ones I've finally started reading (and watching funny videos) of proper forum etiquett. It seems we break most of the rules of proper posting.:laughing::grinpimp: I keep waiting for the smack upside the head.

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Personally, I love a good thread hijack. That's typically when it gets fun.
Yeah it definately livens things up huh? Sometimes it's not the destination but the journey that's important.:D

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Yeah it definately livens things up huh? Sometimes it's not the destination but the journey that's important.:D

OK...now that we have established that it's OK to be a 13th stepper, when are you gonna' get rid of the wedge on your back...........

Spreadin' the pain is my middle name

·
Registered
630 Posts
i was banned long ago from the russian site.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Pissin' on a russian's salad is even better.........

·
Registered
11,064 Posts

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wrong thread:thefinger: Oh wait, that makes for a perfect hijack:grinpimp:

There's a Russian site? Why were you banned? Maybe I don't want to know.:laughing:
Yeah, there is a russian website where you can buy wives... I thought everybody knew this;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts