JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Vendor
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had to sell the JK a while back as most of you already know. We saved up some pennies and bought this last week!

photo.JPG

Looking forward to getting "back in the saddle" I will make sure I post here as I break stuff and need help fixing it
:D

·
Coonasian
1,835 Posts
Sweet machine! Congrats on being back in the game. Post some wheelin' pics now! :beer:

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
Looks good, glad to see you back in a Jeep.:smokin: I know for my short 4 years of Jeep ownership, I wouldn't want to be Jeepless ever again.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
I'm naked w/o mine. Not pretty.

Really nice looking Jeep, Frank. :beer:

·
Vendor
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well this might turn into a build thread? Decided to rip everything apart and line it.

Jeep liner.JPG

Ran into a couple problems pulling seats, damn bolts snapped off at the head, that was fun. Should have a finished photo in a day or two.

·
Vendor
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So i got all the rolling down tonight, tomorrow i will spray and paint the tight areas. I am pretty excited for this stuff, my neighbor gave it to me, it runs $250 a gallon:shocked:, his previous employer got it for him, it is used on the decks of battleships, i think it will hold up on my Jeep:D

It is a bit grittier than the regular bed liners i am used to, but it feels bomb proof. I am going to finish off the rest of the areas with a OTC rattle can product.

Jeepliner2.JPG

Jeepliner3.JPG

·
Vendor
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Finished spraying tonight. I am really happy with the outcome (yes i did finish spraying the little bit of blue you see:thefinger:). I really feel like i this stuff is bombproof! It is insanely thick and so far has dried just the way i want it. Next step loom some wires and get it back on the road!

I need to talk to EAD Offroad, think i am upgrading tie rod and some other components in the front.

Jeepliner.JPG

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
nice, looks great..what year is your tj? me looking to get a tj..my lease was up on my jk..happy to give it back..lot of problems with it..so i want to get a tj and go crazy on the custom on it..:D some of price on them are crazy..:bawling:.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Looks awesome! Love my LJ even after owning 2 JK's.

Beagsjeep. The only thing I suggest is look for a yr previous 05' because the 05/06 have OPDA issues. Failures have resulted in blow engines and most of the Wranglers from 05/06 are out of warrant. JeepForum has a lot of info on the problem.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts