JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My precious! I finally made the payoff last week. i should see the Title next year....

Now for the serious mods, anyone wanna lend me some money :D

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
anyone wanna lend me some money :D

I'm sure I could arrange one them "title loans" for a exorbitantly favorable (to me that is) rate. :thefinger:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure I could arrange one them "title loans" for a exorbitantly favorable (to me that is) rate. :thefinger:
Perfect, I'll send SDMF your way to play, err pay it off:thefinger:

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
My precious! I finally made the payoff last week. i should see the Title next year....

Nice. Conratulations. Nothing like making that last payment and realizing you now have another couple hundred bucks a month burning a hole in your pocket for mods

·
Registered
162 Posts

Congratulations!! You might be pleasantly surprised though. I paid mine off on December 29th and had the title by January 15th'ish. I recently waited 9 months for a title from Nissan.

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
Congrats ...but oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness. So you got that goin' for ya, which is nice.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice. Conratulations. Nothing like making that last payment and realizing you now have another couple hundred bucks a month burning a hole in your pocket for mods
Congratulations!! You might be pleasantly surprised though. I paid mine off on December 29th and had the title by January 15th'ish. I recently waited 9 months for a title from Nissan.
Thanks! I am a bit behind on the mods, first will be gussets welded in and PP ball joints installed. They have been sitting in the garage waiting for an install date for a week, way overdue:D

After that some new wheels and 35" tires. After that not sure, but that is half the fun.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome! Only 4 more years till mines paid off!
If you need a hand working on your jeep let me know.:beer:
Thanks, it does feel good having the heep paid off. Now I have to pace myself on the upgrades, yeah right.

·
Registered
533 Posts
You waited until after it was paid off before you modified it severely?! :beer: common sense has no place on this board! :mr-t::thefinger:

·
JKO Dickhead
3,522 Posts
I probably wouldnt do half the shit I do if owned this thing....i got more sense than that !!!! I think I was shopping on Poison Spyder before I made my first loan payment !!!!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome to the paid off club :D Extra mod money FTW!

·
Coonasian
1,835 Posts
Congratulations and enjoy the modding! That's a good feeling! :beer:

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Congrats on paying it off. That tunnel still isn't showing any light at the end yet for me.

You should continue to "pay" your payment each month into your mod fund. Let it go another six months, since you won't feel it financially, and you can reward yourself and your Jeep with something cool.

·
Registered
649 Posts
"It's mine, all mine..." Jane's Addiction

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I still find some strange satisfaction in cutting up my Jeep knowing that the bank still owns it....:devil:
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

:laughing: same here :laughing:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nope not me, been in Houston past two days while Jeep was home. Luckily I get to carpool so no miles on the Jeep.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You waited until after it was paid off before you modified it severely?! :beer: common sense has no place on this board! :mr-t::thefinger:
Hell, I was drinking the whole time to curb my need to mod it. Lotsa stress let me tell ya:D

I still find some strange satisfaction in cutting up my Jeep knowing that the bank still owns it....:devil:
I'm right there with ya, the few things I did do gave me the same feelin.

I probably wouldnt do half the shit I do if owned this thing....i got more sense than that !!!! I think I was shopping on Poison Spyder before I made my first loan payment !!!!!
Hah, I was shopping too, just could not afford it...... I did spend $8k in mods before paying it off.

Welcome to the paid off club :D Extra mod money FTW!
Hell ya, already saving for wheels and tires!

Congratulations and enjoy the modding! That's a good feeling! :beer:
Thanks, that it is.

Congrats on paying it off. That tunnel still isn't showing any light at the end yet for me.

You should continue to "pay" your payment each month into your mod fund. Let it go another six months, since you won't feel it financially, and you can reward yourself and your Jeep with something cool.
Exactly, all extra funds are Jeep bound now.:D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts