JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
JKO Dickhead
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for a winch for quite some time now, however didnt want to drop over 600 bucks on a winch...and then with the recent release of all the new entry level stuff I was really undecided...

anyway... searching ebay daily I found a brand new in box Superwinch LP8500 which comes complete with no missing parts or hardware for 330 bucks..370 with 2 day shipping..

the seller had a less than stellar feedback, however all of his negatives were responded to and some were not justified...

so in a few days I will know if i got a decent deal on a new winch or i got a new claim to file with ebay !!

wish me luck... and dont post that i could have gotten the new warn for the same price or this place will beat that price cuz then i will just be depressed !!

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
You know I heard

You could get it for less someplace else !!!!

:thefinger:

Let the depression commence ..........

·
JKO Dickhead
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I should have known better.... now i have to go have a drink...

actually I was going to most likely drink anyway !!! and I am going to stay positive ...at least until i go through the hassle of carrying that beast to the garage, bolting it on , wiring it up and then.... if it doesnt work.. I will save the depression for then !

·
JKO Dickhead
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
...In fact he accepted only paypal, and I used a Credit Card ....

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
I just received my LP8500 from amazon.com for $368 + free shipping. It took about 7 days but i wasn't in a hurry. After you settle your dispute, you can still get that deal at a reputable place.

·
JKO Dickhead
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got the winch... brand new in box, sealed up. hooked it up to the jump box and it looks to work fine !! just waiting on the fairlead mount from marcus and I will get it on...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts